REFRIGERATED TRAILER HIRE
Same-day service. Chilled or frozen. Short or long-term hire.
Same-day refrigerated trailer hire
If you need completely mobile, flexible temperature-controlled storage – and you need it in a hurry – we are here to help.
We offer fridge and freezer trailer hire with same-day delivery.
You can locate our mobile refrigeration units anywhere with access to a standard single-phase power supply.
Our refrigerated trailers are perfect for catering, festivals, events and parties.
Hire me from £150 a day
We have used FridgeXpress for two years to provide fridge trailers. Knowledgeable staff, excellent advice, reliable delivery and incredibly well-maintained trailers.
Everything hassle-free and reasonably priced.
My chiller is already booked for this summer – so I can forget about it, because they won’t. Just what you need when your busy organising outdoor events.
Our refrigerated trailers
Hire a refrigerated or frozen trailer today from £150 per day
Whether you are looking for additional temperature-controlled storage, covering an emergency or attending a festival or event, our trailers offer a flexible and practical solution.
Our refrigerated trailers have been specially designed, combining precision German refrigeration techniques and the robust quality of a British galvanised chassis and thermal insulation box.
Their bespoke design ensures quality, reliability, usability and plenty of storage space.
The perfect solution for your mobile refrigeration needs.
- Internal Length: 2820 mm (9’3’’)
- Internal Width: 1830mm (6’0’’)
- Internal Height: 2000mm (6’6’’)
- Unladen Weight: 932KG
- Fitted with a high-quality Govi Arktik unit from Germany
- -20c to +10c capable
- Approved with EU/EC Certificate of Conformity to meet the new regulations
- Fully galvanised chassis
- 83mm 3 element side panels and roof
- 50mm insulated floor
- Heavy duty non-slip vinyl floor
- 150mm vinyl skirting board
- All fittings in either stainless steel or aluminium
- Pull handles on the front and rear
- Rear door retainer
- Lockable rear personnel door with internal emergency release
- Lockable control unit panel
- Lockable coupling
- Slide out rear step for easy access
- Drain hole for easy cleaning
- Internal light fitted to door with a micro switch
- Spare wheel and bracket fitted to the drawbar
- Heavy duty hitch lock
- Heavy duty wheel clamp
Exceptional service: use these guys and don’t bother using anyone else ever!
Exactly what we need: a low-cost solution and really nice staff.
Who uses our refrigerated trailers?
We have had nothing but excellent help and service from FridgeXpress. From initial enquires to detailed information about power needs, not to mention punctual delivery which always fits with our busy catering timings and the high-quality trailers supplied.
We cannot fault the high standards and friendly service. A huge thank you.
What sets FridgeXpress refrigerated trailers apart?
Over the years we have become used to the enquiries from people looking to hire a van to store, rather than transport, chilled or frozen goods.
That’s why we decided to invest in a fleet of small refrigerated trailers to meet this demand.
But, which model should we offer? Of the many options available none of them met all of the criteria that our high standards demanded.
We needed our trailers to:
- Cover both chilled and frozen requirements
- Offer the highest levels of reliability
- Provide plenty of storage space yet still be easily installed where space is at a premium
- Match the same quality standards of our van fleet
The answer was to use a bespoke design that combines the best of German refrigeration technology with a British manufactured galvanised chassis and thermally insulated box.
Having first trialled the design in 2016 – and after a very successful 2017 – we are now expanding the fleet to meet ever increasing demand from a wide variety of satisfied clients.
From ice sculptures to prisoner’s lunches our trailers have been called in to provide cool solutions for (almost!) every imaginable type of end user and with our nationwide delivery and installation service we have work with clients from Scotland to the Isle of Wight, and all points in between!
Whether it’s the wedding champagne or the curing agent for your latest production yacht that need to be kept in tip top condition, give FridgeXpress a call.