If you need completely mobile, flexible temperature-controlled storage – and you need it in a hurry – we are here to help.
You can locate our mobile refrigeration units anywhere with access to a standard single-phase power supply. These refrigerated trailers are perfect for catering, festivals, events and parties.
Hiring a refrigerated or frozen trailer
As experts in the refrigerated van hire space, we know what quality looks like. After reviewing the market for refrigerated trailers we knew things could be improved! We needed our fridge trailers to:
- Cover both chilled and frozen requirements
- Offer the highest levels of reliability
- Provide plenty of storage space yet still be easily installed where space is at a premium
- Match the same quality standards of our van fleet
The answer was to use a bespoke design that combines the best of German refrigeration technology with a British manufactured galvanised chassis and thermally insulated box. Their bespoke design ensures quality, reliability, usability and plenty of storage space.
- Internal Length: 2820 mm (9’3’’)
- Internal Width: 1830mm (6’0’’)
- Internal Height: 2000mm (6’6’’)
- Unladen Weight: 932KG
- Fitted with a high-quality Govi Arktik unit from Germany
-20c to +10c capable
- Approved with EU/EC Certificate of Conformity to meet the new regulations
- Fully galvanised chassis
- 83mm 3 element side panels and roof
- 50mm insulated floor
- Heavy duty non-slip vinyl floor
- 150mm vinyl skirting board
- All fittings in either stainless steel or aluminium
- Pull handles on the front and rear
- Rear door retainer
- Lockable rear personnel door with internal emergency release
- Lockable control unit panel
- Lockable coupling
- Slide out rear step for easy access
- Drain hole for easy cleaning
- Internal light fitted to door with a micro switch
- Spare wheel and bracket fitted to the drawbar
- Heavy duty hitch lock
- Heavy duty wheel clamp
What sets FridgeXpress refrigerated trailers apart?
From ice sculptures to meal deliveries our trailers have been called in to provide cool solutions for a huge variety of businesses. With our nationwide delivery and installation service we have worked with clients from Scotland to the Isle of Wight, and all points in between! Whether it’s the wedding champagne or the curing agent for your latest production yacht that need to be kept in tip top condition, we have it covered.
If you are looking for additional temperature-controlled storage, covering festivals or events, our trailers offer a flexible and practical solution.
Get in touch with one of our experts today.
Why Choose FridgeXpress for Refrigerated Trailer Rental?
Who we partner with
For the last 20 years our team has worked with large enterprises requiring a large fleet and with smaller, local businesses needing just the one long-term hire that they can supplement with occasional additional hires during peak periods.
Whoever we work with we work hard to make sure we always deliver the perfect solution for your needs.